Montage Gold Corp. (OTCMKTS:MAUTF – Get Rating) rose 0.7% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $0.57 and last traded at $0.57. Approximately 5,783 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 78% from the average daily volume of 26,720 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.57.
Montage Gold Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $0.51 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.45.
About Montage Gold
Montage Gold Corp., a precious metals exploration and development company, engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties. Its flagship property is the Koné Gold Project covering an area of 1,442 square kilometers located in the Côte d'Ivoire, West Africa. The company was incorporated in 2019 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Montage Gold (MAUTF)
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
Receive News & Ratings for Montage Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Montage Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.