New Concept Energy Trading Down 4.2 %
Shares of GBR stock opened at $1.13 on Wednesday. New Concept Energy has a 52 week low of $1.03 and a 52 week high of $6.25. The company has a market cap of $5.80 million, a PE ratio of 37.68 and a beta of 0.72. The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $1.19 and its 200-day simple moving average is $1.35.
New Concept Energy Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on New Concept Energy (GBR)
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for New Concept Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Concept Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.