Shares of NWF Group plc (OTCMKTS:NWFFF – Get Rating) were up 1.6% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $1.31 and last traded at $1.31. Approximately 11,654 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 2% from the average daily volume of 11,429 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.29.
NWF Group Stock Performance
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.41 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.33.
NWF Group Company Profile
NWF Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, primarily engages in the sale and distribution of fuel oils in the United Kingdom. It operates through Fuels, Food, and Feeds segments. The Fuels segment sells domestic heating, industrial, and road fuels. This segment owns and operates through a network of 25 depots.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NWF Group (NWFFF)
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Insiders Buy Archer Aviation, Is This Stock About To Take Off?
- Intuit Is About To Make a Move, But Which Way?
Receive News & Ratings for NWF Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NWF Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.