PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk (OTCMKTS:PIFFY – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 14.5% on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $13.51 and last traded at $13.51. 100 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 28% from the average session volume of 138 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.80.
PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk Stock Up 14.5 %
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $11.80 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $11.67.
PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk Company Profile
PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk, together with its subsidiaries, produces and sells consumers products in Indonesia, rest of Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally. It offers noodles, sauces, and instant seasonings under the Indomie, Supermi, Sarimi, Pop Mie, Sakura, and Mi Telur Cap 3 Ayam brands, as well as sweetened condensed milk; UHT, sterilized bottled, and pasteurized liquid milk; powdered milk; ice cream; and butter under the Indomilk, Cap Enaak, Tiga Sapi, Kremer, Orchid Butter, Indofoof Icecream, Good To Go, and Milkuat brands.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk (PIFFY)
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
Receive News & Ratings for PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.