PT Vale Indonesia Tbk (OTCMKTS:PTNDY – Get Rating) shot up 9.2% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $24.29 and last traded at $24.29. 100 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 82% from the average session volume of 543 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.25.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. raised PT Vale Indonesia Tbk from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating in a research note on Monday, October 3rd.
PT Vale Indonesia Tbk Stock Up 9.2 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $22.38 and a 200 day moving average price of $21.88.
PT Vale Indonesia Tbk Company Profile
PT Vale Indonesia Tbk engages in the exploration, mining, processing, storage and operations in all stages for nickel and associated ores, minerals, metals, and mineral products. It also focuses in logistics, energy, and steelmaking. The company was founded on July 25, 1968 and is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PT Vale Indonesia Tbk (PTNDY)
- Is It Time To Get Aggressive With Defense Stocks?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
- 3 Retail Stocks Ringing the Register in 2023
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
Receive News & Ratings for PT Vale Indonesia Tbk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PT Vale Indonesia Tbk and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.