Putnam Sustainable Leaders ETF (NYSEARCA:PLDR – Get Rating) fell 0.1% on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $22.37 and last traded at $22.37. 894 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 38% from the average session volume of 647 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.40.
Putnam Sustainable Leaders ETF Stock Performance
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $22.02 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $21.90.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Putnam Sustainable Leaders ETF
An institutional investor recently raised its position in Putnam Sustainable Leaders ETF stock. Royal Bank of Canada raised its position in shares of Putnam Sustainable Leaders ETF (NYSEARCA:PLDR – Get Rating) by 185.2% in the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 23,708 shares of the company’s stock after buying an additional 15,395 shares during the quarter. Royal Bank of Canada owned about 8.47% of Putnam Sustainable Leaders ETF worth $480,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Putnam Sustainable Leaders ETF (PLDR)
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Putnam Sustainable Leaders ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Putnam Sustainable Leaders ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.