Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (BTC) (OTCMKTS:GBTC – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest during the month of December. As of December 30th, there was short interest totalling 7,365,600 shares, a growth of 5.5% from the December 15th total of 6,979,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 7,329,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.0 days.
Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (BTC) Stock Performance
GBTC stock opened at $11.97 on Wednesday. Grayscale Bitcoin Trust has a 52-week low of $7.46 and a 52-week high of $33.18. The stock’s 50 day moving average is $9.08 and its two-hundred day moving average is $11.34.
Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (BTC) Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (BTC) (GBTC)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
Receive News & Ratings for Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (BTC) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (BTC) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.