Shares of SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF (NYSEARCA:WKLY – Get Rating) traded up 0.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $47.79 and last traded at $47.71. 2,276 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 2% from the average session volume of 2,232 shares. The stock had previously closed at $47.68.
SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF Price Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of $46.93 and a 200-day moving average of $45.16.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF
An institutional investor recently raised its position in SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF stock. Jane Street Group LLC increased its position in SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF (NYSEARCA:WKLY – Get Rating) by 85.0% in the 2nd quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 24,819 shares of the company’s stock after buying an additional 11,403 shares during the quarter. Jane Street Group LLC owned about 12.41% of SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF worth $1,095,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF (WKLY)
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
Receive News & Ratings for SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.