Sound Enhanced Fixed Income ETF (NYSEARCA:SDEF – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 0.3% during trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $18.19 and last traded at $18.13. 10,207 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 87% from the average session volume of 5,447 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.09.
Sound Enhanced Fixed Income ETF Trading Up 0.3 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $17.42 and its 200 day moving average is $17.42.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sound Enhanced Fixed Income ETF (SDEF)
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
Receive News & Ratings for Sound Enhanced Fixed Income ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sound Enhanced Fixed Income ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.