SPDR Nuveen Municipal Bond ETF (BATS:MBND – Get Rating)’s share price traded up 0.1% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $27.39 and last traded at $27.36. 12,724 shares traded hands during trading, The stock had previously closed at $27.35.
SPDR Nuveen Municipal Bond ETF Trading Up 0.1 %
The stock’s 50-day simple moving average is $26.90 and its 200-day simple moving average is $26.77.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SPDR Nuveen Municipal Bond ETF (MBND)
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
Receive News & Ratings for SPDR Nuveen Municipal Bond ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SPDR Nuveen Municipal Bond ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.