Shares of Toubani Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:AGGFF – Get Rating) were up 11.8% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $0.12 and last traded at $0.12. Approximately 1,000 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 63% from the average daily volume of 2,700 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.11.
Toubani Resources Stock Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $0.12 and its 200-day moving average is $0.11.
About Toubani Resources
Toubani Resources Inc, an exploration and development company, engages in the exploration and development of gold properties in West Africa. It focuses on the Kobada Gold project located in Southern Mali. The company was formerly known as African Gold Group, Inc and changed its name to Toubani Resources Inc in June 2022.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Toubani Resources (AGGFF)
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Toubani Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Toubani Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.