Trend Aggregation Conservative ETF (NYSEARCA:TACE – Get Rating)’s share price fell 0.2% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $25.55 and last traded at $25.59. 5,700 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 3% from the average session volume of 5,895 shares. The stock had previously closed at $25.63.
Trend Aggregation Conservative ETF Stock Down 0.2 %
The company has a 50 day moving average price of $25.59 and a 200 day moving average price of $25.59.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Trend Aggregation Conservative ETF (TACE)
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
Receive News & Ratings for Trend Aggregation Conservative ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Trend Aggregation Conservative ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.