Shares of Vimeo, Inc. (OTCMKTS:VMEOV – Get Rating) were down 8.6% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as low as $52.08 and last traded at $52.08. Approximately 39,700 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 134% from the average daily volume of 16,933 shares. The stock had previously closed at $57.00.
Vimeo Trading Down 8.6 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $52.08 and its 200 day moving average is $52.08.
Vimeo, Inc owns and operates an online video platform for users to upload, share, and watch videos. The company's platform provides video player, collaboration, marketing, live streaming, analystics, hosting, and management solutions. It also provides Vimeo On Demand, an open self-distribution service that enables users to sell their works directly to their audiences and retain a share of the revenue after transaction costs; and Vimeo Create, a suite of tools for making social videos.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vimeo (VMEOV)
- EVgo Stock is Charged Up to Ride the EV Adoption Wave
- Qualcomm Gets a Boost from Analysts, but is it Time to Buy?
- High-Yield, Deep-Value Verizon Puts In A Bottom
- Should You Bet Against The Nasdaq 100 With This Inverse ETF?
- Can Coty Stock Emerge in 2023 With Upside
Receive News & Ratings for Vimeo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vimeo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.