Wavefront Technology Solutions Inc. (OTCMKTS:WFTSF – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.06 and traded as low as $0.05. Wavefront Technology Solutions shares last traded at $0.05, with a volume of 2,000 shares trading hands.
Wavefront Technology Solutions Stock Down 22.3 %
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $0.04 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.06.
Wavefront Technology Solutions Company Profile
Wavefront Technology Solutions Inc develops fluid injection technologies for oil and gas well stimulation, and improved/enhanced oil recovery in Canada. The company offers Powerwave process, an injection technology that improves the flow of fluids in geological materials, including sedimentary soils and fractured rock; and Primawave process, a method for aiding in-ground environmental remediation clean-up in contaminated sites.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wavefront Technology Solutions (WFTSF)
- Pliant Therapeutics Gaps 34% Higher: More Upside To Come?
- How Will Early 2023 Layoffs Affect These 5 Biotech Stocks?
- Is the Pain Over for Baudax Bio Investors after a 70% Spike?
- Will Rocket Lab’s First U.S. Launch Send Stock Into Stratosphere?
- When Will Crane Holdings Take Flight?
Receive News & Ratings for Wavefront Technology Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wavefront Technology Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.