JPMorgan Chase & Co. upgraded shares of Lynas Rare Earths (OTCMKTS:LYSCF – Get Rating) from an underweight rating to a neutral rating in a research note issued to investors on Monday morning, The Fly reports.
Lynas Rare Earths Price Performance
LYSCF stock opened at $5.43 on Monday. Lynas Rare Earths has a 12 month low of $4.60 and a 12 month high of $8.63. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $5.87 and a 200 day simple moving average of $5.69.
About Lynas Rare Earths
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lynas Rare Earths (LYSCF)
- Reserve Your Spot With These Hotels The Analysts Support
- Cruise Line Stocks Still Have Some Choppy Waters to Navigate
- Four Vegan Food Stocks Performing Beyond the Norm
- Ocean Interest Electrifies Fisker Stock
- Is Freshpet Ready For A Fresh Rally?
Receive News & Ratings for Lynas Rare Earths Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lynas Rare Earths and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.