Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Taboola.com (NASDAQ: TBLA) in the last few weeks:
- 2/28/2023 – Taboola.com had its price target raised by analysts at Susquehanna from $2.25 to $3.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 2/27/2023 – Taboola.com had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $6.00 to $5.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/27/2023 – Taboola.com had its price target lowered by analysts at Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. from $4.50 to $4.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/27/2023 – Taboola.com had its price target raised by analysts at Cowen Inc from $5.00 to $6.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/27/2023 – Taboola.com had its “market outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at JMP Securities. They now have a $6.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/2/2023 – Taboola.com was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “d+” rating to a “c-” rating.
Taboola.com Trading Up 2.0 %
Shares of TBLA stock opened at $3.13 on Wednesday. Taboola.com Ltd. has a 52-week low of $1.52 and a 52-week high of $6.74. The stock has a market cap of $792.92 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -62.59 and a beta of 1.49. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.35, a quick ratio of 1.74 and a current ratio of 1.74. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $3.52 and a 200-day moving average of $2.65.
Institutional Trading of Taboola.com
Hedge funds have recently bought and sold shares of the stock. Altshuler Shaham Ltd raised its holdings in shares of Taboola.com by 213.8% in the fourth quarter. Altshuler Shaham Ltd now owns 1,607,587 shares of the company’s stock valued at $4,486,000 after purchasing an additional 1,095,293 shares during the last quarter. CI Private Wealth LLC bought a new position in Taboola.com during the fourth quarter worth $108,000. Jane Street Group LLC bought a new position in Taboola.com during the fourth quarter worth $99,000. Sphera Funds Management LTD. bought a new position in Taboola.com during the fourth quarter worth $370,000. Finally, State of Wisconsin Investment Board boosted its position in Taboola.com by 82.2% during the fourth quarter. State of Wisconsin Investment Board now owns 19,678 shares of the company’s stock worth $61,000 after purchasing an additional 8,877 shares during the period. 33.28% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.
Taboola.com Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, operates an artificial intelligence-based algorithmic engine platform in Israel, the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, France, and internationally. It offers Taboola, a platform that partners with websites, devices, and mobile apps to recommend editorial content and advertisements on the open web to users.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Taboola.com (TBLA)
- Will Q4 Results Send Zoom Video Stock Higher?
- Is Amazon a Blue Chip Stock?
- Occidental Petroleum Pulls Back To The Sweet Spot
- Should You Take a Cruise in Royal Caribbean Stock?
- Is Target Stock Aiming For A Breakout In 2023?
Receive News & Ratings for Taboolacom Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taboolacom Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.