Shares of Deveron Corp. (OTCMKTS:DVRNF – Get Rating) were up 4.6% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as C$0.27 and last traded at C$0.27. Approximately 2,500 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 25% from the average daily volume of 3,317 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.26.
Deveron Price Performance
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is C$0.30 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$0.36.
Deveron Corp., an agriculture technology company, provides drone data services to the farming sector in the United States and Canada. It offers data acquisition services and data analytics based on digital recommendations and data interpretations. The company provides data collection services, including data collection for soil sampling, drone data, etc.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Deveron (DVRNF)
- The 3 Most Upgraded Stocks Are Reversing
- How to Find Blue Chip Dividend Stocks
- Zscaler, Inc Plummets, Is It Time To Buy The Dip?
- What is a Good Dividend Yield? How to Decide
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Expanding in the West
Receive News & Ratings for Deveron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deveron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.