GrainCorp Limited (OTCMKTS:GRCLF – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $5.19 and traded as high as $5.31. GrainCorp shares last traded at $5.31, with a volume of 1,411 shares traded.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada lowered GrainCorp from a “sector perform” rating to an “underperform” rating and set a $7.75 price objective on the stock. in a report on Thursday, November 17th.
GrainCorp Price Performance
The company has a 50 day moving average of $5.19 and a 200 day moving average of $5.34.
GrainCorp Ltd. is a diversified food ingredients and agribusiness company. The firm’s activities include supply chain, origination and processing. It operates through the following segments: Grains, Malt and Oils. The Grains segment includes grain receivals, transport, testing, storage of grains, marketing of grains & agricultural products and the operation of grain pools.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on GrainCorp (GRCLF)
- The 3 Most Upgraded Stocks Are Reversing
- How to Find Blue Chip Dividend Stocks
- Zscaler, Inc Plummets, Is It Time To Buy The Dip?
- What is a Good Dividend Yield? How to Decide
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Expanding in the West
Receive News & Ratings for GrainCorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GrainCorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.