Hello Pal International Inc. (OTCMKTS:HLLPF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large growth in short interest during the month of February. As of February 15th, there was short interest totalling 29,700 shares, a growth of 17.9% from the January 31st total of 25,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 36,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.8 days.
Hello Pal International Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:HLLPF opened at $0.07 on Friday. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $0.06 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.06. Hello Pal International has a one year low of $0.03 and a one year high of $0.30.
About Hello Pal International
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hello Pal International (HLLPF)
- The 3 Most Upgraded Stocks Are Reversing
- How to Find Blue Chip Dividend Stocks
- Zscaler, Inc Plummets, Is It Time To Buy The Dip?
- What is a Good Dividend Yield? How to Decide
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Expanding in the West
Receive News & Ratings for Hello Pal International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hello Pal International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.