Investment analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Golden Star Resources (NYSE:GSS – Get Rating) in a research note issued on Sunday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Golden Star Resources Price Performance
Golden Star Resources has a fifty-two week low of $2.04 and a fifty-two week high of $4.04. The firm has a 50-day simple moving average of $3.90.
About Golden Star Resources
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Golden Star Resources (GSS)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 2/27 – 3/3
- The 3 Most Upgraded Stocks Are Reversing
- How to Find Blue Chip Dividend Stocks
- Zscaler, Inc Plummets, Is It Time To Buy The Dip?
- What is a Good Dividend Yield? How to Decide
Receive News & Ratings for Golden Star Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Golden Star Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.