Hong Kong Technology Venture Company Limited (OTCMKTS:HKTVY – Get Rating) shares crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $13.66 and traded as high as $13.97. Hong Kong Technology Venture shares last traded at $13.90, with a volume of 2,934 shares changing hands.
Hong Kong Technology Venture Stock Down 1.6 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $14.05 and its 200 day moving average price is $13.66.
About Hong Kong Technology Venture
Hong Kong Technology Venture Co, Ltd. is engaged in the provision of multimedia production and contents distribution and other multimedia related activities. It operates under the Ecommerce Business and Technology Business. The Ecommerce Business derives revenue from end-to-end online shopping mall operation, multimedia production, and other related services in Hong Kong.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hong Kong Technology Venture (HKTVY)
- Go Where the Money Is. Here’s 3 Top Bank Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Another Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock
- Solar Tech-Services; Nextracker Should Be On Your Radar
- Is American Lithium a Safe Bet as Demand for Lithium Soars
- Highwoods Properties, High-quality Real Estate for a Discount
Receive News & Ratings for Hong Kong Technology Venture Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hong Kong Technology Venture and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.