Shares of Horizons Global Uranium Index ETF (TSE:HURA – Get Rating) dropped 2.4% on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$23.47 and last traded at C$23.47. Approximately 736 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 72% from the average daily volume of 2,617 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$24.05.
Horizons Global Uranium Index ETF Stock Down 2.4 %
The firm’s 50 day moving average price is C$23.80 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$23.44.
- Go Where the Money Is. Here’s 3 Top Bank Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Another Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock
- Solar Tech-Services; Nextracker Should Be On Your Radar
- Is American Lithium a Safe Bet as Demand for Lithium Soars
- Highwoods Properties, High-quality Real Estate for a Discount
Receive News & Ratings for Horizons Global Uranium Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Horizons Global Uranium Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.