Mobivity Holdings Corp. (OTCMKTS:MFON – Get Rating) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $1.20 and traded as low as $1.12. Mobivity shares last traded at $1.12, with a volume of 16,185 shares trading hands.
Mobivity Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average price is $1.23 and its 200-day moving average price is $1.20. The stock has a market cap of $69.28 million, a P/E ratio of -6.22 and a beta of 0.71.
Mobivity Company Profile
Mobivity Holdings Corp. engages in the development and operation of proprietary platforms. Its proprietary platforms consists of software available to phones, tablets PCs, and Point of Sale systems, allow resellers, brands, and enterprises to market their products and services to consumers through text messages sent directly to the consumers mobile phones, mobile smart phone applications and dynamically printed receipt content.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mobivity (MFON)
- Go Where the Money Is. Here’s 3 Top Bank Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Another Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock
- Solar Tech-Services; Nextracker Should Be On Your Radar
- Is American Lithium a Safe Bet as Demand for Lithium Soars
- Highwoods Properties, High-quality Real Estate for a Discount
Receive News & Ratings for Mobivity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mobivity and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.