Shares of Polaris Renewable Energy Inc. (OTCMKTS:RAMPF – Get Rating) were down 0.6% on Monday . The company traded as low as $10.20 and last traded at $10.20. Approximately 226 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 81% from the average daily volume of 1,198 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.26.
Polaris Renewable Energy Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $10.62 and a 200-day simple moving average of $11.63.
About Polaris Renewable Energy
Polaris Renewable Energy, Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of renewable energy projects in Latin America. It has interest in 72 MW geothermal project located in Nicaragua, a 5 MW run-of-river hydroelectric facility in Peru. The company was founded by Yeheskel Ram on April 26, 1984 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Polaris Renewable Energy (RAMPF)
- Go Where the Money Is. Here’s 3 Top Bank Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Another Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock
- Solar Tech-Services; Nextracker Should Be On Your Radar
- Is American Lithium a Safe Bet as Demand for Lithium Soars
- Highwoods Properties, High-quality Real Estate for a Discount
Receive News & Ratings for Polaris Renewable Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Polaris Renewable Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.