WisdomTree Cybersecurity Fund (NASDAQ:WCBR – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 0.4% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $18.15 and last traded at $18.15. Approximately 6,330 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 43% from the average daily volume of 11,147 shares. The stock had previously closed at $18.22.
WisdomTree Cybersecurity Fund Price Performance
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $16.57 and its 200-day simple moving average is $16.84.
WisdomTree Cybersecurity Fund Cuts Dividend
The firm also recently declared an annual dividend, which was paid on Thursday, December 29th. Investors of record on Tuesday, December 27th were issued a dividend of $0.004 per share. The ex-dividend date was Friday, December 23rd. This represents a yield of 0.03%.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On WisdomTree Cybersecurity Fund
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WisdomTree Cybersecurity Fund (WCBR)
- Go Where the Money Is. Here’s 3 Top Bank Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Another Catalyst For Mullen Automotive Stock
- Solar Tech-Services; Nextracker Should Be On Your Radar
- Is American Lithium a Safe Bet as Demand for Lithium Soars
- Highwoods Properties, High-quality Real Estate for a Discount
Receive News & Ratings for WisdomTree Cybersecurity Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WisdomTree Cybersecurity Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.