Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SBSAA – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $1.00 and traded as high as $1.07. Spanish Broadcasting System shares last traded at $1.00, with a volume of 32,907 shares changing hands.
Spanish Broadcasting System Stock Down 13.0 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.94 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.00.
About Spanish Broadcasting System
Spanish Broadcasting System, Inc is a media and entertainment company, which engages in the production and distribution of Spanish-language content, including radio programs, television shows, music, and lives entertainment. It operates through Radio and Television segments. The company was founded by Pablo Raul Alarcon, Sr.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Spanish Broadcasting System (SBSAA)
- Under-the-Radar Azul SA Takes Flight on Robust Travel Demand
- Market Gets “Powelled”: S&P 500 Confirms Resistance
- Rivian Plummets, But Is This 2023’s Greatest Buying Opportunity?
- Ulta Insiders Hold Tight: Sell-Siders Buy
- Potential Earnings Have Rated Ambrx Biopharma a Moderate Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Spanish Broadcasting System Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spanish Broadcasting System and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.