Shares of Weyco Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:WEYS – Get Rating) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $24.68 and traded as high as $25.17. Weyco Group shares last traded at $24.86, with a volume of 6,130 shares trading hands.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, StockNews.com upgraded shares of Weyco Group from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Friday, November 11th.
Weyco Group Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of $239.20 million, a P/E ratio of 8.07 and a beta of 0.88. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $25.55 and its 200-day simple moving average is $24.68.
Institutional Trading of Weyco Group
Weyco Group Company Profile
Weyco Group, Inc engages in the design, production and trade of footwear for men, women and children. It operates through the following segments: North American Wholesale Operations and North American Retail Operations. The North American Wholesale Operations segment includes selling products to department stores and specialty shops in the United States and Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Weyco Group (WEYS)
- Under-the-Radar Azul SA Takes Flight on Robust Travel Demand
- Market Gets “Powelled”: S&P 500 Confirms Resistance
- Rivian Plummets, But Is This 2023’s Greatest Buying Opportunity?
- Ulta Insiders Hold Tight: Sell-Siders Buy
- Potential Earnings Have Rated Ambrx Biopharma a Moderate Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Weyco Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Weyco Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.