Atco Ltd. (TSE:ACO – Get Rating) – Analysts at National Bank Financial issued their FY2023 earnings per share estimates for Atco in a report released on Sunday, March 5th. National Bank Financial analyst P. Kenny expects that the company will post earnings per share of $3.45 for the year. National Bank Financial also issued estimates for Atco’s FY2024 earnings at $3.64 EPS.
Atco Stock Performance
Atco Increases Dividend
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, March 31st. Stockholders of record on Thursday, March 2nd will be paid a $0.476 dividend. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, March 1st. This represents a $1.90 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of ∞. This is an increase from Atco’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.46.
- META Platforms May See its Biggest Opening Yet for New Highs
- Penny Stock Vinco Ventures Could Be Big Winner
- Is Chip Design Specialist Synopsys A Gem Hiding In Plain Sight?
- Should You Park Some Capital with Casey’s General Stores?
- Crowdstrike Stock: While The Iron Is Hot!
Receive News & Ratings for Atco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.