StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of Galectin Therapeutics (NASDAQ:GALT – Get Rating) in a report released on Thursday morning. The brokerage issued a sell rating on the stock.
Separately, HC Wainwright reissued a buy rating and set a $11.00 price objective on shares of Galectin Therapeutics in a research note on Friday, March 3rd.
Galectin Therapeutics Price Performance
GALT stock opened at $2.06 on Thursday. The firm has a market cap of $122.80 million, a PE ratio of -3.49 and a beta of 1.42. Galectin Therapeutics has a 12 month low of $1.02 and a 12 month high of $2.57. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.45 and a 200 day simple moving average of $1.47.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Galectin Therapeutics
Galectin Therapeutics, Inc is a biotechnology company, which engages in drug research and development to create new therapies for fibrotic disease, severe skin disease, and cancer. Its programs target the development of carbohydrate molecules which offers alternative options to larger market segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Galectin Therapeutics (GALT)
- META Platforms May See its Biggest Opening Yet for New Highs
- Penny Stock Vinco Ventures Could Be Big Winner
- Is Chip Design Specialist Synopsys A Gem Hiding In Plain Sight?
- Should You Park Some Capital with Casey’s General Stores?
- Crowdstrike Stock: While The Iron Is Hot!
Receive News & Ratings for Galectin Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Galectin Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.