Shares of Largo Resources Ltd. (OTCMKTS:LGORD – Get Rating) dropped 1% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $5.94 and last traded at $6.04. Approximately 53,431 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 42% from the average daily volume of 92,876 shares. The stock had previously closed at $6.10.
Largo Resources Stock Performance
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $6.23 and its 200 day simple moving average is $5.93.
Largo Resources Company Profile
Largo Resources Ltd., a natural resource company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of mining and exploration properties in Brazil and Canada. It primarily explores for vanadium, iron, tungsten, and molybdenum deposits. The company holds 99.94% interest in the MaracÃ¡s Menchen mine covering an area of 17,690 hectares located in the eastern Bahia State of Brazil.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Largo Resources (LGORD)
- META Platforms May See its Biggest Opening Yet for New Highs
- Penny Stock Vinco Ventures Could Be Big Winner
- Is Chip Design Specialist Synopsys A Gem Hiding In Plain Sight?
- Should You Park Some Capital with Casey’s General Stores?
- Crowdstrike Stock: While The Iron Is Hot!
Receive News & Ratings for Largo Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Largo Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.