Vaso Co. (OTCMKTS:VASO – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.18 and traded as high as $0.27. Vaso shares last traded at $0.27, with a volume of 7,100 shares.
Vaso Stock Up 1.9 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $0.22 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.18. The company has a current ratio of 1.05, a quick ratio of 1.00 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01.
Vaso Company Profile
Vaso Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates in the healthcare equipment and information technology industries in the United States and internationally. The company operates through three segments: IT, Professional Sales Service, and Equipment. The IT segment primarily focuses on healthcare IT and managed network technology services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vaso (VASO)
- META Platforms May See its Biggest Opening Yet for New Highs
- Penny Stock Vinco Ventures Could Be Big Winner
- Is Chip Design Specialist Synopsys A Gem Hiding In Plain Sight?
- Should You Park Some Capital with Casey’s General Stores?
- Crowdstrike Stock: While The Iron Is Hot!
Receive News & Ratings for Vaso Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vaso and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.