BBTV (TSE:BBTV – Get Rating) had its price objective reduced by research analysts at Eight Capital from C$1.75 to C$1.00 in a research note issued on Thursday, BayStreet.CA reports. Eight Capital’s price objective would indicate a potential upside of 100.00% from the stock’s current price.
BBTV Stock Performance
Shares of BBTV stock opened at C$0.50 on Thursday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 27.54, a current ratio of 0.53 and a quick ratio of 0.38. BBTV has a 1 year low of C$0.43 and a 1 year high of C$3.53. The company has a market capitalization of C$7.54 million, a P/E ratio of -0.28 and a beta of 1.48. The business has a 50 day moving average price of C$0.62 and a 200 day moving average price of C$0.66.
BBTV Company Profile
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for BBTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BBTV and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.