Razor Energy Corp. (OTCMKTS:RZREF – Get Rating) fell 5.1% during trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.83 and last traded at $0.84. 31,050 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 96% from the average session volume of 15,826 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.88.
Razor Energy Trading Down 5.1 %
The business’s fifty day moving average price is $1.00 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.18.
About Razor Energy
Razor Energy Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties in Alberta. It operates assets in the Swan Hills area covering 155,520 gross acres of total land and the Kaybob area covering 84,320 gross acres of total land located in the west central Alberta, as well as the District South area covering 78,615 gross acres of total land located in the southern Alberta.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Razor Energy (RZREF)
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
- How to Buy High Yielding Dividend Stocks
- Oracle Has Spoken: Shares Fall 5%
Receive News & Ratings for Razor Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Razor Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.