Sabina Gold & Silver Corp. (OTCMKTS:SGSVF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 4,586,900 shares, a decrease of 11.4% from the February 13th total of 5,178,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 408,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 11.2 days.
Sabina Gold & Silver Price Performance
Shares of Sabina Gold & Silver stock opened at $1.27 on Monday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $1.13 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.97. Sabina Gold & Silver has a 1 year low of $0.65 and a 1 year high of $1.45.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, TD Securities downgraded Sabina Gold & Silver to a “buy” rating in a report on Tuesday, February 14th.
Sabina Gold & Silver Company Profile
Sabina Gold & Silver Corp. engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious metals assets. It holds interests in Back River Gold, Wishbone, and Hackett River projects. The company was founded on June 7, 1966 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sabina Gold & Silver (SGSVF)
- What the SVB Financial Collapse Means for U.S. Banks
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 3/6 – 3/10
- 2 Offshore Drilling Stocks Set to Extract Big Profits
- Three Staples Stocks With Double-Digit Upside Ahead
- Can Investors Trust Consumers to Lift American Outdoor Brands?
Receive News & Ratings for Sabina Gold & Silver Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sabina Gold & Silver and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.