Athena Gold Co. (OTCMKTS:AHNR – Get Rating) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.06 and traded as low as $0.05. Athena Gold shares last traded at $0.05, with a volume of 9,001 shares trading hands.
Athena Gold Stock Down 10.6 %
The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $0.06 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.06. The firm has a market cap of $6.75 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2.50 and a beta of 0.10.
Athena Gold Company Profile
Athena Gold Corp. engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral resource properties. It holds interest in the Excelsior Springs project. The company was founded by John C. Power on December 23, 2003 and is headquartered in Vacaville, CA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Athena Gold (AHNR)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Athena Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Athena Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.