Cornerstone Community Bancorp (OTCMKTS:CRSB – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $27.69 and traded as low as $25.00. Cornerstone Community Bancorp shares last traded at $27.00, with a volume of 1,115 shares.
Cornerstone Community Bancorp Trading Down 8.5 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $28.36 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $27.69.
Cornerstone Community Bancorp Company Profile
Cornerstone Community Bancorp engages in the business of providing commercial banking services. Its products include checking and savings account, certificate of deposit, and business, personal, and home loans. The company is headquartered in Red Bluff, CA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cornerstone Community Bancorp (CRSB)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Cornerstone Community Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cornerstone Community Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.