easyJet plc (LON:EZJ – Get Rating) insider Kenton Jarvis acquired 30 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Friday, March 10th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 503 ($6.13) per share, for a total transaction of £150.90 ($183.91).
Kenton Jarvis also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, February 10th, Kenton Jarvis purchased 31 shares of easyJet stock. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 472 ($5.75) per share, for a total transaction of £146.32 ($178.33).
- On Tuesday, January 10th, Kenton Jarvis acquired 39 shares of easyJet stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 390 ($4.75) per share, with a total value of £152.10 ($185.37).
easyJet Stock Performance
LON:EZJ opened at GBX 483.40 ($5.89) on Tuesday. The company has a market cap of £3.66 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -2,206.36, a PEG ratio of 2.31 and a beta of 2.51. The firm’s 50-day moving average is GBX 464.45 and its 200-day moving average is GBX 389.93. easyJet plc has a 52-week low of GBX 276.87 ($3.37) and a 52-week high of GBX 604.24 ($7.36). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 170.15, a quick ratio of 1.09 and a current ratio of 1.34.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
easyJet Company Profile
easyJet plc operates as a low-cost airline carrier in Europe. It also engages in the sale of holiday packages; aircraft trading and leasing; development of building projects; financing and insurance business; and tour operator activities. As of September 30, 2022, it operated 320 aircrafts, 988 routes, and 153 airports.
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for easyJet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for easyJet and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.