FitLife Brands, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FTLF – Get Rating) crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $17.23 and traded as high as $19.00. FitLife Brands shares last traded at $18.51, with a volume of 2,598 shares traded.
FitLife Brands Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $17.23 and a 200-day simple moving average of $16.48.
FitLife Brands Company Profile
FitLife Brands, Inc engages in the provision of nutritional supplements for health conscious consumers. Its brands include PMD Sports, iSatori, NDS Nutrition, Metis Nutrition, SirenLabs, BioGenetic Laboratories, Energize, and Core Active. The company was founded by Scott D. Landow on July 26, 2005 and is headquartered in Omaha, NE.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FitLife Brands (FTLF)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for FitLife Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FitLife Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.