Madison County Financial, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MCBK – Get Rating)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $30.40 and traded as low as $29.95. Madison County Financial shares last traded at $29.95, with a volume of 1,796 shares.
Madison County Financial Trading Down 1.8 %
The business has a fifty day moving average of $29.94 and a 200-day moving average of $30.40. The company has a current ratio of 0.82, a quick ratio of 0.82 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.15.
Madison County Financial Company Profile
Madison County Financial, Inc is a holding company for Madison County Bank. It services include mobile banking, bill pay, quicken and quickbooks, mobile deposit, estatements and security tips. The company was founded in 1888 and is headquartered in Madison, NE.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Madison County Financial (MCBK)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Madison County Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Madison County Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.