Genfit S.A. (OTCMKTS:GNFTF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 700 shares, a growth of 40.0% from the February 13th total of 500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 7.0 days.
Genfit Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:GNFTF opened at $4.39 on Tuesday. Genfit has a 52-week low of $3.13 and a 52-week high of $4.39. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $3.84 and a 200 day moving average of $3.76.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Genfit (GNFTF)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Genfit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genfit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.