SOL Global Investments Corp. (OTCMKTS:SOLCF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest during the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 124,900 shares, a growth of 18.7% from the February 13th total of 105,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 29,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 4.2 days.
SOL Global Investments Stock Up 8.3 %
Shares of OTCMKTS:SOLCF opened at $0.12 on Tuesday. The company has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.12 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.21. SOL Global Investments has a one year low of $0.09 and a one year high of $1.33.
SOL Global Investments Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SOL Global Investments (SOLCF)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for SOL Global Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SOL Global Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.