Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft downgraded shares of Stratec (OTC:STSEY – Get Rating) from a buy rating to a hold rating in a report issued on Monday, The Fly reports.
Stratec Price Performance
OTC STSEY opened at $26.25 on Monday. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $26.25 and a 200 day simple moving average of $26.25. Stratec has a 12-month low of $26.25 and a 12-month high of $26.25.
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Stratec (STSEY)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Stratec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Stratec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.