Symrise AG (OTCMKTS:SYIEF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 650,000 shares, an increase of 24.9% from the February 13th total of 520,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 928.6 days.
Symrise Trading Down 2.5 %
SYIEF stock opened at $100.95 on Tuesday. The business’s 50-day moving average price is $106.80 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $105.43. Symrise has a 1-year low of $91.57 and a 1-year high of $122.25.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Symrise (SYIEF)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Symrise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Symrise and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.