Taiheiyo Cement Co. (OTCMKTS:THYCY – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest during the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 3,200 shares, a growth of 18.5% from the February 13th total of 2,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 4.6 days.
Taiheiyo Cement Price Performance
Shares of THYCY opened at $4.65 on Tuesday. The stock has a 50 day moving average of $4.18 and a 200 day moving average of $3.83. Taiheiyo Cement has a 12 month low of $3.30 and a 12 month high of $4.71.
About Taiheiyo Cement
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Taiheiyo Cement (THYCY)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Taiheiyo Cement Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Taiheiyo Cement and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.