The Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:TBBK – Get Rating) Director Daniela Mielke acquired 350 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Friday, March 10th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $30.32 per share, for a total transaction of $10,612.00. Following the acquisition, the director now directly owns 18,530 shares in the company, valued at approximately $561,829.60. The acquisition was disclosed in a document filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through the SEC website.
Daniela Mielke also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, March 13th, Daniela Mielke purchased 2,300 shares of Bancorp stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of $27.14 per share, for a total transaction of $62,422.00.
- On Thursday, February 23rd, Daniela Mielke purchased 1,400 shares of Bancorp stock. The stock was bought at an average cost of $34.64 per share, for a total transaction of $48,496.00.
Bancorp Trading Down 14.7 %
Shares of TBBK opened at $26.00 on Tuesday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $32.62 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $28.62. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18, a quick ratio of 0.91 and a current ratio of 0.99. The Bancorp, Inc. has a 52-week low of $16.59 and a 52-week high of $37.58. The company has a market cap of $1.45 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 11.40 and a beta of 1.49.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Bancorp
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Several analysts recently commented on TBBK shares. Raymond James assumed coverage on Bancorp in a research note on Monday, January 30th. They issued an “outperform” rating and a $38.00 price target on the stock. TheStreet upgraded Bancorp from a “c+” rating to a “b-” rating in a research report on Tuesday, November 15th.
The Bancorp, Inc operates as a financial holding company. The firm engages in the provision of private label banking and financial services through the Bank. It operates through the following segments: Specialty Finance, Payments and Corporate. The Specialty Finance segment consists of commercial mortgage loan sales and securitizations, small business administration loans, direct lease financing, and security and insurance backed lines of credit and deposits generated by business lines.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Bancorp (TBBK)
- First Republic: First Rate Risk or Time To Buy?
- These Hedge Funds Are Getting Crushed By SVB
- Buy The Dip In The Charles Schwab Corporation
- ZIM Integrated Shipping Services: Up 15% But Don’t Chase It
- FedEx Is A Buy Going Into Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.