ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) (OTCMKTS:ASAZF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 505,100 shares, an increase of 23.8% from the February 13th total of 408,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 240.5 days.
ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) Stock Performance
ASAZF opened at $24.63 on Wednesday. The business has a 50 day moving average of $24.06 and a 200-day moving average of $21.83. ASSA ABLOY AB has a 52 week low of $17.40 and a 52 week high of $28.67.
About ASSA ABLOY AB (publ)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) (ASAZF)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ASSA ABLOY AB (publ) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.