Champion Iron (OTCMKTS:CIAFF – Get Rating) had its price objective raised by Scotiabank from C$8.00 to C$9.00 in a research note released on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
Several other equities research analysts have also issued reports on the company. TD Securities lifted their price target on Champion Iron from C$8.00 to C$8.50 in a research note on Monday, January 30th. Raymond James upped their target price on Champion Iron from C$7.50 to C$8.25 in a report on Monday, January 30th.
Champion Iron Trading Down 0.9 %
Shares of OTCMKTS CIAFF opened at $4.91 on Tuesday. Champion Iron has a fifty-two week low of $2.93 and a fifty-two week high of $6.02. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $5.17 and a 200-day moving average of $4.29.
About Champion Iron
Champion Iron Ltd. engages in the production, exploration, and development of iron ore properties. Its portfolio includes Bloom Lake and Consolidated Fire Lake North. The company was founded on May 18, 2006 and is headquartered in Rozelle, Australia.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Champion Iron (CIAFF)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Champion Iron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Champion Iron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.