Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:EGRX – Get Rating) was downgraded by stock analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a report issued on Tuesday.
Separately, Piper Sandler dropped their price objective on shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals from $41.00 to $31.00 in a research report on Tuesday.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Stock Performance
NASDAQ EGRX opened at $25.62 on Tuesday. The company has a current ratio of 1.52, a quick ratio of 0.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.11. The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $30.48 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $31.00. Eagle Pharmaceuticals has a 1 year low of $23.87 and a 1 year high of $52.22. The firm has a market capitalization of $333.57 million, a P/E ratio of 13.34 and a beta of 0.92.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Eagle Pharmaceuticals
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Company Profile
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a biotechnology pharmaceutical company, which focuses on developing and commercializing injectable products primarily in the metabolic critical care and oncology areas in the United States. Its products include RYANODEX, BENDEKA and BELRAPZO. The company was founded by Scott L.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Eagle Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eagle Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.