Earth Search Sciences, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ESSE – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.00. Earth Search Sciences shares last traded at $0.00, with a volume of 0 shares traded.
Earth Search Sciences Stock Performance
Earth Search Sciences Company Profile
Earth Search Sciences, Inc focuses on developing and employing technology in the extraction of oil and gas from oil shale. It holds interest in General Synfuels International, Inc, owner of the worldwide proprietary rights, patent, technology, construction plans, and materials and operational capability for a gasification process to recover the oil and gas from oil shale.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Earth Search Sciences (ESSE)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Earth Search Sciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Earth Search Sciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.