Shares of Farmers & Merchants Bancorp (OTCMKTS:FMCB – Get Rating) crossed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $1,016.15 and traded as high as $1,025.00. Farmers & Merchants Bancorp shares last traded at $1,025.00, with a volume of 37 shares.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Trading Up 1.3 %
The business’s fifty day moving average is $1,016.15 and its 200 day moving average is $988.41.
About Farmers & Merchants Bancorp
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp is a bank holding company for Farmers & Merchants Bank, which engages in the provision of financial services to individuals, families, and businesses. Its services include commercial, commercial real estate, real estate construction, agribusiness, consumer, credit card, residential real estate loans, and equipment leases.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Farmers & Merchants Bancorp (FMCB)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Farmers & Merchants Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.